Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
These terms & conditions for AlmaHub.com is a legal agreement between AlmaHub (owned by BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd ) and you (representing either as an entity or an individual). The service comprises products, upgradations in existing products, support and other services. You are entitled to receive the services only upon validation of an authorized payment mode on file with AlmaHub.com.
The Terms of Service included in this document control the services and its usage by the clients and at all times these Terms of Service shall refer to include all amendments, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by AlmaHub on www.almahub.com
Acknowledgement on Terms of Service:
The Service is provided to the customer, subject to these Terms of Service which comprise the entire agreement between the client and AlmaHub. On completion of the registration process / clicking the “Submit” button / adopting the service, customer authentically agrees to be bound by the terms of service, as revised / updated from time to time (The terms of service are reviewed regularly and updated without prior intimation to the clients). You understand and agree that if you use the Website after the date on which the Agreement was changed, your usage will be treated as acceptance of those changes.
NOTE: We hold no responsibility for the following:
- Any problems that arise as a result of interrupted internet connection occurring at user's end.
- Any issues with your local hardware / software being used by you or any entity on your behalf.
Functioning of AlmaHub Services:
AlmaHub intends to connect School / College / University alumni with their alma mater and / or with each other, with those from other School(s) / College(s) / university(ies) and with professional users. This shall help in enriching the user’s social as well as professional life.
- - School / College / University or an alumni group, as the case may be can join http://almahub.com/. One can start using the services of AlmaHub.com by signing up for any of the payment plans and the services which are available as per the subscribed plan.
- - The Group Founder / Client can invite its Alma Mater and other alumni group to join their alumni website by creating their own respective Login User ID and Password to make use of services.
- Depending upon selected plans; Group Founder / Client can customize their website and may change the plan in future as per requirement.
- AlmaHub reserves the right to modify / discontinue the payment plan features and customize it as and when required.
- AlmaHub forbids the user to make any attempts in contradiction to plan service features and misuse of any part of service.
- You cannot download or create database or store information of any part of pages from http://almahub.com/ in structured manual or electronic form directly or via use of any software program.
- Any change or modifications done from the client end for providing third-party access needs approval from our end.
All content (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, text, images, illustrations, audio or video clips and any other multimedia content, hereinafter referred to as the "Content ") are protected by copyright, and owned or regulated by AlmaHub or the party credited as owner / provider of Content. You shall completely abide by all copyright notices and information enclosed in any content accessed through service.
Content Published On Client End
You as the user shall be liable for the Content posted / created on your domain. Under our services we allow you to make discussion groups, comments, create events, blog / article section and other areas or features that enable feedback, comments and input of other content by you. However, there is strict restriction on posting any offensive, improper, damaging, unlawful, invasive content.
By submitting the Content on any aforementioned forums, client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AlmaHub from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any liability due to content posted by the User.
You need to posses complete rights and consensus to upload or post content protected by patent, copyright or any other intellectual proprietary laws. It is not possible for AlmaHub to fully and effectively monitor infringement of third-party rights. If the client believes that any content infringes his / her legal rights, he / she should notify AlmaHub support team immediately via email at email@example.com
Agreement On Registration Rules
As a user, you agree to following;
- Providing accurate and complete information as, required to mention in service registration form. Client holds complete responsibility for providing registration information and under no condition; AlmaHub is accountable for loss / theft of any
- information. If the information provided is not accurate then, AlmaHub holds the right to terminate user account and all future use of the services.
Services shall not be used to:
- Impede enjoyment of services by other service users
- Violate intentionally / unintentionally any of the national, local, international laws and regulations
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state and misrepresent association with any entity or person
- Defy any service regulations / guidelines associated with network connected to service
- Promote or buy or sell any goods and services for any particular business purpose unless allowed under services
Consensus On Technical Proceedings:
You completely agree / conform to technical requirements of connecting networks, associated technical requirements of connecting networks and limitations of service. And to tools of communication as and when required to send and receive messages.
Payment & Services:
Services are offered based on subscriptions, which can be availed by paying one-time setup fee and further, clients are billed on a monthly basis in the subsequent months. Using the PayPal payment gateway, you can easily avail our services.
Payment Services For Subscriptions:
Services can be made available to client as, the client subscribes for the same. AlmaHub reserves the right to increase / decrease / apply subscription fee for access to some part of services or services as a whole.
Client will be notified in advance about any change in price if regular rate of any product / service alter from what was quoted at the time of subscription for the service. Clients will get an opportunity to accept the new pricing or cancel the subscription at that point. AlmaHub will notify the clients at least 30 days in advance about such changes in Payment Plans.
- If certain other services are covered under subscription then, clients need to pay additional charges for complete access to those products and services. (Additional charges will be clearly mentioned)
- If client gets notified that someone else has used his / her account or he / she is charged for a service that he / she did not use / purchase then please contact AlmaHub support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AlmaHub is very easy to set-up - you just need to signup, subscribe a plan, fill out a set-up form providing your preferences, and AlmaHub team will setup your AlmaHub website. You don't require any technical skills to set-up & manage your site. It is hosted on a robust cloud Server. It has been configured properly, making sure that the websites run smoothly and perform well. There is no need to setup a separate server for hosting your AlmaHub website.
- One time Sign-up cost is non-refundable.
- You can cancel your subscription any time, the cancellation will take place immediately and from next payment cycle no payment will be deducted. You will not receive a refund or credit for the unused portion of the then-current paid-up period. For example, if you are on our monthly plan and have a payment due on March 31 but decide to cancel on March 15, you won't be charged on March 31, but you will not be refunded for the period between the March 15 and March 31. However your site will remain accessible through the period which you've paid i.e. March 31.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided "as is". BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. hereby, disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BigStep does not make any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will BigStep Technologies be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- (i) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages
- (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services
- (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data
- (iv) for any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation; or for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BigStep under this agreement. BigStep shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- The limitations on BigStep liability above shall apply whether or not BigStep has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify BigStep Technologies, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential) and expenses, including attorneys' fees and litigation costs, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.